“The world is undergoing a seismic transformation in how it produces and uses energy. A part of this is a mobility revolution with the mass adoption of electric vehicles.
These radical shifts represent ‘once-in-a-century’ investment opportunities and will re-shape not just whole industries, but also the geopolitical landscape. A key to success will be the ability to secure the supply of its building blocks – the technology metals.”
Brian Menell, Chairman and CEO, TechMet
- Diversified exposure to priority technology metals and their supply chains
- High quality assets:
- Low cost (max 2nd quartile) and low capital intensity
- Clear competitive advantage (e.g. technology, captive feedstock)
- Upside optionality (e.g. scalability, consolidation, downstream value)
- Significant influence or majority interests:
- Preference for asset-level position
- Direct access to cashflow/dividend streams
- Off-take rights
- Operational involvement and effective governance rights
- High quality management
- Best ESG practices
Our vision is to create a technology metals champion with strategic control over significant production of the key metals that will define and power the 21st century global economy.